Top 10 Certifications For 2023 will acquaint you with information about the top 10 certifications that can assist you to excel in your career. you will go through a few highest-paying certifications. These IT certifications can enable you to earn 5% to 10% more than your peers. So, let’s dive into the discussion! Here are the Top 10 Certifications For 2023 you need to go for
10. Web Development Certification Web development involves designing and coding a functioning layout for your website while maintaining its compatibility. The average salary ranges from $62,000-$158,000 in US and Rupees 13.7 to 30 lakhs in India.
9. Cybersecurity Certification Cybersecurity specialists work in various domains to secure critical systems and sensitive data while discovering vulnerabilities and responding to digital threats in real-time. A cyber security analyst can earn $84,000-$164,000 in the US or Rupees 5 lakhs-40 lakhs.
8. Agile Scrum Certification The agile scrum approach enables high-level collaboration and efficiency for project-based work. A certified scrum master can earn from $100,000-$170,000 in the US while raking in Rupees 13 lakhs-20 lakhs working in India.
7. Robotic Process Automation Certification Robotic Process Automation, or RPA, is used to build bots that can learn, imitate, and execute rules-based business processes by monitoring human digital interactions. A certified RPA engineer can earn up to $88,000-$140,000 per annum in US and Rupees 7 lakhs-20 lakhs
6. PMP Certification Project management includes planning and organizing a company’s resources to complete a certain work, event, or responsibility. A certified project manager can expect to earn around $74,000-$144,000 per annum in US and Rupees 12 lakhs-17 lakhs per annum
5. Big Data Certification A big data engineer can earn up to $121,000-$251,000 per annum in the US while earning Rupees 12.3 lakhs-33 lakhs per annum .
4. Digital Marketing Certification Digital marketing is vital since it links a company with its clients while they are online and operates in so many sectors. The use of SEO and PPC, social media marketing, email marketing, and Google helps businesses connect with their prospective clients. A digital marketing manager can earn between $60,000-$160,000 per annum in the US, while Rupees 7 lakhs-16 lakhs per annum.
3. Data Science Certification Data Science combines scientific techniques and algorithms to extract only relevant and helpful insights from a vast amount of data. Data scientists with the right certification can earn up to $115,000-$246,000 per annum in the US and Rupees 8.2 lakhs-20 lakhs per annum
2. Cloud Computing Certification Cloud computing enables organizations to store, manage, and analyze crucial data using remote machines that are hosted online. A cloud computing engineer earns $145,000-$227,000 per annum in the US, while Rupees 16 lakhs-24 lakhs per annum
1. Artificial Intelligence or AI Certification AI is the design of computer systems that can carry out tasks traditionally requiring human intelligence. The average salary of an AI engineer is $140,000-$386,000 per annum in the US and between Rupees 6 lakhs-20 lakhs.